Friday, October 9, 2015

The rhythm.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t. :)

Life is not hard as we thought it is. Life is what you created it to be. It's all in your hand on how you want to colours it. 

I've chose to live in happiness though it might be as hard as it would be.
I've lived in sorrow for many years and I'm not regretting it. Because it taught me a lot...of why I should not be in that state anymore.

I am following the flows. I am not going to stop it. Whether it will happen as planned or it happens otherwise. It's something I should reminisce. Because life is as it is. God has given us chance to lead but HE is indeed the greatest planner in the universe. HE will give the best for us.

"Hasbi rabbi jallallah, ma fi qalbi ghairullah - Allah suffices for me, Glory be to Allah, Nothing in my heart but Allah"

Alhamdulillah. The rhythm of my soul is beating beautifully, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment