Saturday, February 11, 2017

The last cry, I hope.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t. :)

I was having a really unstable emotions these days. Blaming PMS for sure and yes, the other side of me whom refused to move on. Had a war with myself. Crying. Repeating the same old story. I was lost in the battle with myself.

I could not breathe.
I could not move.
The pain is real.
I am suffocating.
If only they knew.

Will be starting my new phase of life real soon.
Priority had changed.
I hope I could forget.
I hope I could move on.
No more tears I hope.
Stronger, I hope.

Too many hopes.
But I am not really sure if I can cope.
Never stop praying.
Never stop to look on the brighter side.
Though it's too bitter to swallow.

I hope I have given my best.
I hope I am not a 'chicken' who's given up too early.
I hope I am satisfied enough with what I have fought.
Some things we better let alone.
But why I could not move even a bit.

What am I still waiting at?
Does it worth?
Does it?

P/s: suatu pernah.

-P.D.120216-

No comments:

Post a Comment