Friday, August 14, 2015

A quarter.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t. :)

A quarter of a century.

Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah.
Still been given a chance to still breathing, to seek for the truth of the truth, to search for the infinite happiness, to jannah is the goal. InShaaAllah, Aamiin. May this beautiful present from Allah s.w.t  is being utilize to the fullest. I may not have change drastically but I will, slowly change to the better me. Praying hard that I will always istiqamah in every good deeds I've done so far. Aamiin aamiin ya rabbal alamin. May Allah s.w.t ease the way. 
*****************

There's one time I told Mama that we need to celebrate my 25th birthday. I don't know why but it's quite a big number for me as I have planned to be married at this age actually! Haha! But this was happen long before Ramadhan and Hari Raya and I am totally joking about it.

When Raya's approaching then only we decided to organize on our raya open house. Discussion after discussion, the best date to do is either on 8th or 9th of August. Mama most preferred was on 8th. I have no intention at all to celebrate my birthday as well as I am against that 8th. Working saturdayyy! Haha. So, when Mama asked me about buying any cake, I disagree as this will be our raya open house and not meant to celebrate my birthday. Maybe I feel too old to still celebrating it? Haha. 

Wishes after wishes by the closest ones, and still busy for the open house. Later that day my colleagues came and surprises me with a birthday cake! How in the world, I don't know. And my sisters knew about it anyway! Haha. So, there goes a 25y.o girl (not yet a woman. Haha!) blew her candle in front of everyone else, been celebrated with the closest ones to her heart, she had a teary eyes along the way. I hope they are not seeing it! 



I am surprised, I am so overwhelmed with all these! They really made my 25th birthday, a memorable one! 

Thank you everyone! I couldn't thank enough for all the warmth wishes, the thoughts, the presents, everything you've done for my 25th birthday. 




I am still stuck at 080815 and not yet moving on from that day. Haha! 


No comments:

Post a Comment