Saturday, October 29, 2016

Better in time.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t. :)

Day by day. Am getting used to my new phase of life. Everything around me almost back in order. But not me.

To search for the strength. To keep me going.
I lose everytime. Keep falling, keep failing.

It's never that easy. To have him in my sleep and things seems so real, kills me everytime. Feels like only yesterday I met him in person. But it's been months.

I don't want him to know that I'm this weak. But couldn't help myself to.

He could never be that perfect in others eyes. But for me, he's the best I had so far. I knew, I have to admit that he's the one who left me. And I knew, the reason would be me.

Myself.
That I have to look back and see where did I done wrong.
And not to repeat it with others.

Keep praying that I'll be better.
In time.

P/s: never ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment